Get ready to conquer the dunes with the AMS Sand Sanke MX. It is an off road motorcycle tire that is specially designed to handle sandy terrains with ease. With its unique tread pattern and excellent flotation, it provides the traction you need. Whether you're a dessert enthusiast or love motorcycle rides, this product is your perfect companion for these types of adventures. Also, it is very important to say that the AMS Sand Snake MX has rear applications.
Thus, its tube type construction has several important roles that are beneficial for off road riding. One of them is pressure retention, as the tube inside the tire helps retain the air pressure, preventing air leakage and maintaining optimal pressure levels. Another one is the great sealing capability. This means that in the event of a puncture, tubes are more straightforward to repair compared to tubeless tires. Moreover, the natural rubber compound helps as best as it can to assure protection from abrasion. It consists of durable materials that will ensure your safety no matter the cost.
Also, the AMS Sand Snake MX is available in 6, 8, and 10 paddle versions, depending on the size. These features provide improved propulsion as the motorcycle's wheels turn. The paddles scoop and push against the ground, propelling the bike forward. Their unique design help generate momentum with each rotation too. Adding to this, the special tread design increases traction no matter the cost. Finally, if you decide to go with this product, note that the available sizes on the US market start from 12'' and go up to 19'' rim diameters.
Features and benefits
- Great sand terrain motorcycle with excellent overall performance.
- Special tread design improves traction when most needed.
- Advanced natural rubber compound provides increased abrasion resistance.
- Unique paddles offer maximum pulling power on sand terrains.
- Wide variety of paddle versions depending on sizes gives more options to choose from.
- Modern tube type construction prevents air leakage and maintains optimal pressure.