Designed with simplicity in mind, the Avon Streetrunner is made for the needs of smaller commuter bikes. Whether you're navigating busy city streets or cruising along your daily route, this tire promises a seamless and reliable journey. Also, it goes on the front and rear wheels while making your driving experience one of the best.
Firstly, one of the key features of the Avon Streetrunner is its durable rubber compound. It has an important job of maintaining longevity, performance, and overall safety during daily commuting. Thus, with a longer lasting rubber, you can minimize the frequency of tire replacements. This saves time and money in the long run. Moreover, the special tread design provides optimal traction and grip on various road surfaces commonly encountered during urban commuting. Whether riding on dry pavement, wet streets, or even light off road conditions, the tread design ensures that the tire maintains a firm grip on the road, reducing the risk of skidding.
Secondly, the internal build, which includes layers of materials like plies and belts, offers the necessary strength to withstand stresses. Adding to this, the wide channels throw away water. This results in reduced sliding risk. And, the sidewall materials and construction techniques can reduce rolling resistance. Lower rolling resistance means improved fuel efficiency. Finally, if you want to purchase the Avon Streetrunner, note that the available sizes on the US market come in 17'' and 18'' rim diameters.
Features and benefits
- Trustworthy motorcycle tire made for daily commuting.
- Optimized tread design assures traction and maintains road contact at all times.
- Special rubber compound resists damages that might be encountered on the road.
- Modern sidewalls offer stability even at high speed.
- Wide channels throw away water and reduce the risk of sliding.
- Resistant internal build extends the overall life of the tire.