Maybe you don't know but Fuzion is a tire produced in China for Firestone/Bridgestone as a budget replacement tire. This model is a cheap alternative to premium tires.
Fuzion Touring uses a special tread compound shaped into a symmetrical pattern. The innovative tread design with an 11/32" depth provides high mileage and great traction ability on wet roads even on snowy surfaces. This model takes advantage of modern shoulder blocks that boost lateral stability, thus promising a safe ride. Enhanced sidewall rigidity allows for great and precise steering. The heavy siping design of this product holds four linear grooves to quickly channel water away and reduce hydroplaning risk. Due to computer optimized pattern with improved contact area, this model shows optimal braking power enough to stop in dangerous situations. Moreover, Fuzion Touring provides good acoustic comfort for a relaxed and smooth ride. Inside the tire, we can find a trustworthy structure that includes twin, high tensile steel belts on top of a polyester casing. As a result, these work to deliver strength, ride quality, and amazing handling.
Moreover, this model can be found on the US market in more than 50 sizes, starting from 175/65 R14 to 245/50 R20. Fuzion Touring fits best on car models like Volvo V40, Toyota Corolla, Subaru Impreza, Honda Jazz, Toyota Aygo, and Ford Ka.
Features and benefits
- Affordable all season touring tire with black sidewall design.
- The special tread compound enhances all season traction and lifespan.
- Stiff and durable sidewalls provide great steering performance for controlled turning.
- Four straight tread grooves along with a heavy siping design reduce the risk of hydroplaning, thus safety.
- Special polyester cord body boosts casing rigidity for confident driving resisting up to 149 mph at the same time.
- Symmetrical tread pattern minimizes outside noise and offers high tier driving comfort.
- Covered by a 60,000 mile treadwear warranty.