With a tire like the Goodyear Super Traction Radial, you shouldn't worry about getting stuck in mud or wet soil. This rear tractor tire features an optimized design and robust construction, making it ideal for heavy, wet soils that demand high traction and pull power.
Starting off, the Goodyear Super Traction Radial comes with a directional tread pattern designed with performance in mind. Precisely, the blocks are angled at 45 degrees to enhance grip and self cleaning. Moreover, the high void ratio keeps the footprint clean of ground elements to prevent clogging and slipping. This model also features a 25% deeper tread than standard R-1 tires, meaning that it minimizes wear and tear for a longer lifespan. Thanks to its reinforced sidewalls, a single tire can support up to 12,800 lbs, depending on the size. Wide open shoulders add extra lateral grip, making it easier to maneuver the tractor in harsh conditions.
In addition, the optimal tread width of the Goodyear Super Traction Radial promotes stability on loose soil for maximum safety at work. Also, the tubeless build holds a safe rim fit to avoid air leaks that would hurt productivity. The overlap design at the center of the patch improves balance when steering and also enhances roadability for smoother transportation between fields. What's more, the advanced rubber compound has high resistance to damage and heat, allowing for long work hours without issues. At last, this model is available on the US market in many popular sizes, starting with 26" and going up to 54" rim diameters.
Features and benefits
- Amazing rear tractor tire designed for farm applications in heavy, wet soil conditions.
- Special tread pattern with 45 degree block angle offers superb traction and surface grip.
- High void ratio boosts self cleaning to prevent clogging and minimize irregular wear.
- Optimized tread depth that is 25% deeper than standard R-1 tires for more longevity.
- Robust sidewalls shield the rim from lateral impacts and upgrade the weight capacity.
- Advanced rubber compound resists wear and tear for maximum durability.