Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 is an innovative all terrain tire developed especially to put a monopoly on the tire market of SUVs, CUVs, and light trucks. It has an advanced tread compound optimized for the winter season helps the tread to stay flexible for grip in rain and snow. While 3D sipes maintain an extra biting edge for confident all season traction.
An aggressive tread design provides excellent off road traction while staying quiet and stable on the highway. Special Edgetec grooves create more biting edges for enhanced traction in snow. An innovative flat profile with a wide footprint that ensures great weight distribution for minimal premature wear. In addition, multi pitch tread variation pattern improves on/off road noise for optimal road comfort. Four longitudinal grooves allow rapid water expelling from beneath the tread footprint, thus preventing hydroplaning. On the other hand, strong tread blocks combined with a robust casing ensure optimal resistance to punctures and sharp rocks. For safety reasons, this model comes with Endurocore internal construction that guarantees more durability on vehicles that carry heavy loads.
Finally, Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 is produced in a wide range of sizes. More exactly over 110 sizes with 15 to 22-inch rim diameters. It is one of the best all terrain tires for many light trucks and SUVs like Ford Expedition, Ram 1500, Toyota Tundra, and Dodge Ram 2500. This model comes with XL, SL, C, D, and E-load indexes. As a result, it can meet the needs and expectations of a wide range of customers.
Features and benefits
- Trustworthy all terrain tire for light truck use.
- Open shoulders and independent center blocks provide exceptional performance in all terrain environments.
- Innovative groove geometry improves grip on wet and snowy covered roads.
- Strong Endurocore casing ensures enough strength and durability for a safe and controlled ride.
- Aggressive sidewall design boosts lateral grip performance for powerful traction even in harsh off road.
- Available with OW, BW, and OWL sidewall design.
- Branded with 3PMSF certification.