Whether it's rain or shine, hot or cold, the Ardent Tour RX1 is built to keep you safe and comfortable on the road. With reliable performance and dependable traction, you can trust this tire to take you wherever you need to go, no matter the weather. Also, it goes on passenger cars and has the ability to perform very well all year round.
Firstly, the special tread design on this passenger all season tire plays a crucial role in keeping you safe on the road. It helps grip the road, whether it's wet, dry, or even a bit snowy. Moreover, the wide grooves assure safety by throwing away water. Because of them, the risk of sliding reduces too. Secondly, the modern shoulders on the Ardent Tour RX1 have an important job. They help with control at the maximum speed of 118 mph.
Besides, durable sidewalls shield the rim from curb damage and combat lateral forces to improve steering accuracy. Then, sipes are tiny cuts on the tire's surface that help with traction by offering extra biting points. Additionally, the natural rubber compound protects the body from incoming damage. It also lowers the rolling resistance, leading to better fuel efficiency. The robust internal structure absorbs road shock and vibrations, thus raising comfort levels for a cozier driving experience.
According to reviews, the Ardent Tour RX1 goes well with Honda Civic and Chevrolet Spark. Hence, if you decide to go with this model, note that the available sizes on the US market come in a 13'' rim diameter.
Features and benefits
- Trustworthy passenger tire with unique design and excellent performance.
- Special tread pattern allows for better traction when most needed.
- Smart sipe placement increases grip when braking, accelerating, or when cornering.
- Wide grooves throw away water and reduce the risk of sliding.
- Modern shoulders increase control and stability at high speed.
- Natural rubber compound lowers fuel usage and boosts comfort.