Maybe you don't know, but Fullway tires are manufactured by Qingdao Fullrun Tyre Corp. Ltd. They are a Chinese company that specializes in tire research, development, manufacturing, and sales. At this time, the Fullway lineup represents six tire models: HP108, HP208, HS266, HS288, PC368, and PC369.
In this article, we will talk about Fullway HP108. This model is a performance summer tire that covers a wide range of passenger cars, CUVs and SUVs. It stands out with an innovative asymmetrical tread pattern. It is a combination of two types of tread: directional and symmetrical. In general, the directional tread is responsible for traction, water drainage, and direction stability, while the second type of pattern ensures uniform wear, fuel efficiency, and ride comfort.
Fullway HP108 comes with an innovative tread compound shaped into an all new tread design. Robust outer shoulders handle the lateral forces created when a car turns. Three continuous center ribs deliver excellent high speed stability for a controlled ride. Moreover, four wide longitudinal grooves combined with an innovative siping design guarantee efficient water drainage for a confident grip on wet and dry roads. To increase the ride comfort and quality, this model uses all new multi pitching and special sipes. As a result, these inhibit the road noise offering quiet driving. Best of all, Chinese engineers spend a lot of resources to develop an improved rubber compound that provides a decent fuel efficiency for minimal operational costs.
In conclusion, we should mention that Fullway HP108 is designed in a wide variety of sizes: from 13 to 28-inch rim diameter with H, V, and W-speed ratings (up to 168mph).
Features and benefits
- Performance summer tire for passenger car use.
- Asymmetrical patterns ensure powerful traction for high road stability.
- Wide shoulder blocks s combat the lateral forces for maximum road adherence and dynamic steering feel.
- A large contact area promotes superb weight distribution.
- Wide tread design improves braking, and steering, but also great mileage.
- Unique tread pattern reduces the road noise for a quiet and smooth ride.
- Advanced casing construction provides up to 1,929lbs maximum load.
- All sizes are available with 380AA Uniform Tire Quality Grading (UTQG).