Fullway PC368 is a quality touring year around tire designed to serve a wide range of passenger cars. This model ensures optimal performance when it comes to all season traction, grip, and handling on wet roads.
Above all, the PC368 model comes with an advanced touring compound molded into a modern tread design. Five ribs among which special shoulder blocks promote optimal traction during the winter season without compromising comfort. Moreover, Continuous center ribs provide great handling and controlled turning. Specialize all season compound provides an optimal balance of wet/dry traction and improved fuel usage. To improve ride comfort, engineers use variable depth grooves. Therefore these ensure excellent handling and uniform wear while lowering the noise level. For safety reasons, four straight grooves and many lateral grooves help to expel quick water and slush from under the tire. As a result, these elements combined with high density siping increase hydroplane resistance. Due to multi groove sipe pattern, thea PC368 shows enhanced grip in wet, and snow. All new block and groove geometry to reduce stone retention for long lasting.
Fullway PC368 is present on the US market in many sizes of sizes from 13 to 16-inch rim diameters. In conclusion, it is a good and affordable touring all season tire at the correct price. According to the customer's reviews, this model is one of the default tires for owners of Dodge Avenger, Honda Brio, Kia Rio, and Toyota Century.
Features and benefits
- Reliable touring all season tire for passenger cars.
- Solid center rib offers optimal handling at low and high speeds.
- Comfortable and smooth driving thanks to semi closed blocks that minimize the external noise.
- Four straight grooves and angled lateral grooves improve aquaplaning resistance.
- Available with T, H, and V-speed ratings (up to 149mph).
- Durable casing provide up to 1,650lbs maximum load.