Aeolus ADC53 is an extra durable drive position tire built for commercial and mixed services. This model ensures good performance when it comes to traction, grip, mileage, and cut resistance. It is developed for on and off road use, by dump trucks, ready mix trucks, and waste haul vehicles. The ADC53 comes with a specialized tread compound molded into an aggressive look pattern. It presents open shoulder blocks that provide excellent traction in a wide range of weather conditions, even off road. In addition, an arrow shaped center block increases the braking and traction characteristics, without compromising the tire longevity. Massive shoulders with plenty of space between them withstand impacts, offering increased traction performance. For safety reasons, it has a durable tread compound molded into a up to 23/32” depth pattern. Therefore, the revolutionary casing increase carrying capacity for more payload. This model uses an innovative groove design, as a result, it provides good water, and mud evacuation from under the tire footprint. Due to special tread block arrangements, it shows improved stone retention resistance for long lasting. The tire stands out with steel belts internal construction that promote excellent carrying performance. In other words, it ensures up to 9370lbs maximum load, which is an important feature in waste haul application. Aeolus ADC53 is available in a wide range of sizes: 20, 22.5, 24 and 24.5-inch sizes, with 16, 18 and 20-ply ratings. It is one of the best drive position tire options with confident traction and great carrying performance. In conclusion, this tire is suitable for a wide range of waste trucks and dump trucks like Mack LR - McNeilus and Mack Granite.
Features and benefits
- Extra durable drive position tire.
- Cut and chip resistant tread compound manages off-road abuse and high scrub urban stress.
- Open shoulders offer incredible traction, and grip performance.
- Square shaped tread pattern provides increased heat dissipation, road stability, better pressure distribution, and additional miles.
- Durable and trustworthy casing improves floatation and grip in soft soil and mud.
- High stone drilling and retention resistance, thanks to special alternating groove geometry.