As the name suggests, this model is a high performance tire engineered especially for luxury SUVs/CUVs. This model provides great performance when it comes to traction, grip, and steering in all weather services.
Hankook Dynapro HP2 features an advanced all season tread compound shaped into an optimized five rib pattern. It presents a round shape shoulder and three center ribs with a heavy siping design. Thanks to four linear grooves with a unique design, the Dynapro HP2 shows great water evacuation. In addition, specially designed aqua sipes improve handling ability, and durability, and prevent the risk of hydroplaning. A symmetrical pattern with optimized tread depth extends the mileage. Thanks to the M+S pattern, all season tread compound, wide straight grooves, and dense sipes, Dynapro HP2 shows performance in year around environments even in light wintry.
Moreover, to improve acoustic comfort, engineers use a silencer siping design. These sipes inhibit harmonic tread sound making the ride smoother and quieter. Dynapro HP2 has special steel belts that enhance handling in wet and dry conditions. Moreover, it has a reinforced sidewall compound developed to resist lateral forces generated in fast corners.
In conclusion, Hankook Dynapro HP2 is present on the US market in a wide range of sizes with 16 to 22-inch rim diameters with H or V-speed ratings that resist up to 149mph. The most best all season tire for Mercedes-Benz GLB-class, Lexus RX, Cadillac Escalade, Jeep Grand Cherokee, and Audi e-Tron.
Features and benefits
- Advanced high performance tire with all season capability.
- Fuel efficient tread compound improves fuel usage and CO2 emissions.
- Solid center ribs provide precise steering and high lateral stability.
- Optimized tread depth ensures long lasting and optimal casing protection.
- Wide footprint provides great weight distribution, but also a short braking distance for confident stops.
- Backed by 65,000 mileage limited treadwear warranty.