Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 is an ultra high performance summer tire engineered especially for sports cars, sporty coupes, and powerful sedans. With this model, many drivers can show their own personality and driving style. It stands out with lower rolling resistance for minimal fuel usage and more speed performance.
Above all, Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 features a special silica compound with styrene polymer developed to provide a high grip for outstanding traction and handling performance even on wet surfaces. Five rib pattern with four wide grooves allows superb water evacuation for more contact between tread and road. The new wing-shaped design with pitch variation reduces road noises to provide a quiet, and smooth ride.
In addition, innovative casing along with a wide steel belt layer improved steering responsiveness in sharp curbs. Compared with the conventional tire, the Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 shows up to 6 feet shorter braking distance from 50mph to zero. Therefore, these results make customers choose this model for their daily rides. For safety reasons, it also has specially designed alignment indicators that notify drivers when the tire requests a replacement. Based on Ventus V12 evo2's datasheet, it shows an A-class wet handling and C-class fuel efficiency.
Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 is produced for US customers in a large variety of sizes with 16 to 21-inch rim diameters. For sure, it is the best UHP summer tire for Chevrolet Camaro, Porche 911, Cadillac CTS, Audi R8, and Mclaren 720S.
Features and benefits
- Stylish UHP summer tire with black sidewall design.
- Silica enriched compound ensures a confident dry and wet grip for controlled rides.
- A directional pattern with wide circumferential grooves boosts water dispersion from under the contact area.
- Optimized triple Tread Radius combined with DTM Technology provides superb steering performance at high speeds.
- Weight improved internal carcass allows more than 186mph speed ability.
- The winner of the Red Dot Design Award in 2014.