Ironman GR906 is an entry level touring tire developed to meets the needs of a wide variety of passenger cars. Therefore, it ensures a lot of benefits in terms of traction, grip, and handling on wet roads.
Above all, the GR906 comes with an advanced touring compound molded into a modern and symmetrical tread design. It presents five ribs among which semi closed shoulders that promote optimal traction during winter. In addition, special center ribs provide good handling and more contact with the road. Ironman uses modern technologies to develop a durable tire focused on mileage, safety, and comfort.
Four wide longitudinal grooves and numerous lateral grooves allow rapid water and slush evacuation from under the tire. As a result, these elements combined with high density siping increase hydroplane resistance. Due to multi groove sipe pattern, the GR906 shows enhanced grip in wet, and snow. Moreover, it reduces road vibrations and noise for a comfortable and smooth ride. For safety reasons, it has special block geometry to improve grip and traction during winter, promoting an optimal braking distance as well.
Ironman GR906 is available in 13 to 17-inch sizes, with T, H, and V-speed ratings. In conclusion, it is a good and affordable touring all season tire. According to the customer's reviews, this model is very suitable for Ford Ecosport, Chevrolet Cruze, and Toyota Corolla.
Features and benefits
- Affordable touring all season tire.
- Solid center rib promotes precise steering at high speeds.
- Comfortable and smooth driving due to semi closed blocks that minimize road noise and vibrations.
- Four wide circumferential grooves and angled lateral grooves reduce the risk of aquaplaning.
- High density sipe design enhances the wet and snow traction.
- Backed by a 60-month Limited Protection Policy.